Monday, November 9, 2009

VIRTUAL IMAGININGS now in Paperback.

Greetings, fellow Bearers!

Well, Old Velt is coming along, although admittedly not as quickly as I'd like. That's okay; I've been able to put some time in for some short story writing.  I've got one done that I hope to share with you in the future.  It was probably one of the fastest written stories I've done-and admittedly, it wasn't totally original-I gave a nod to Mr. Ray Bradbury in some of its elements.  But it's being proofread, and once I get permission from the proofreader, I'll be looking for a venue in which to put it up for public consumption.

On another note, the hard copy version of the short story anthology VIRTUAL IMAGININGS is up and running on Amazon.com (AVAILABLE HERE).  For those of you who prefer old fashioned paper books (like me) instead of digital text, you can get the collection of short stories put together by me and other writers in that form now.  Remember, all profits go toward research for a cure for breast cancer, so it's good reading for a good cause.  The idea of putting together another collection is being discussed already, and from what I hear, we've already sold quite a few copies, so that's great to hear!

Well, when next I post, I hope to be focusing more on the work in the Vein.  As good as it is to do the short stories on the side, my main drive is fleshing out the continuing adventure of Old Velt.  Again, a thank you to those who have purchased the book, especially for the four new purchases on smashwords!  If you like the book, tell others about it!

See you in the Vein!

J. Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment