Thursday, November 5, 2009

Interviews and Interviews: my kind of fun!

Greetings, fellow Bearers!

I have a couple of interview links for you to check out.  I really like doing interviews most of the time.  It's fun talking about the novel and about writing.  Once you get the jitters out, it's not so bad; just pretend like you're talking to your best friend about your work-and if that doesn't help, pretend your best friend is dressed in a clown suit :) .

Here is a FACEBOOK INTERVIEW that I did for Flint talk radio last summer, archived on facebook.  You get to see my ugly mugwump on camera.  Bring your vomit bag if needed ;)

The second one was an inteview via Email, and will be found at the Aspiring Mangaka and Writers Club on December 29th-a nice little Christmas present for myself and for all of you. 

So enjoy the interviews and get the books (Links are provided below, and at the end of every post)!

See you in the Vein!

J. Dean

Buy the Summoning of Clade Josso On paperback at Amazon, For your Kindle at Amazon, or At Smashwords with multiple digital text options.

No comments:

Post a Comment