Thursday, April 1, 2010

OLD VELT is Done!!!!! (Well, sort of..)

Greetings, fellow Bearers!

And what a great day it is!  The sun is shining, birds are singing, snow-blowers are being put away for the season, baseball's almost ready to start... And The Summoning of Old Velt is now fully written!!  Of course, it still needs to be edited, but hopefully I'll have an assistant with this one.  We've not finalized anything, but I'm in a pretty generous mood, because to be honest, editing a book can be as much work (if not more) than writing one, and I'm not so sure I want to tackle that by myself again.

Besides, I'd rather be spending the time working on the next novel, which I intend to do this coming Monday.  The next character coming up will be Kran, who will be a VERY different character, one that is a bigger departure from Clade and Old Velt, because Kran's motivation for coming to the Meridian is not as... shall we say, pure, as the motives of the first two.  (Insert evil twirled mustache smile here).  But let's not spoil too much before we begin.

So, until next time, once more I thank you for supporting me in the purchase of Clade Josso, and welcome the new converts to the world of the Vein!  I hope you enjoy the ride!

See you in the Vein!

J. Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment