Thursday, April 15, 2010

Editing and working

Greetings, Bearers!

First of all, the good news: Clade Josso has been getting some good download time for the past few weeks!  Again, as always, a big welcome and thank you to those of you setting foot in the Vein for the first time! I hope you enjoy this world I've created as much as I've enjoyed making it!

Old Velt is in the process of being edited-by yours truly, of course.  That's the drawback to self-publishing: editing your books means that, unless you're getting a LOT of business or have a substantial amount of money, you have to edit your own books.  Believe me, I'd rather pay somebody else to do it: it can be tedious.  But seeing as how I can't, well...

On another good note, though, I'm starting up the third novel, and Kran will be arriving soon in the Vein to start his journey to the Vein.  This one's going to be a fun one to write, and I'll be putting up an except soon for your enjoyment.

So keep reading, and tell other people about the Vein! 

Until next time, see you in the Vein!

J. Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment