Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Writing, writing, exhaustion, and more writing.

Oh man, this is what I get for working too much...

Last Saturday, I decide to go out and take care of yardwork. Good idea, right? Sure-until it leads to sinus problems :-( . Well, that's what I get for doing my house duties. Gotta shake it off and keep going.

Good news on the short story collaboration I'm involved with-the stories are collaborated! I believe the proofreader is finishing the once-over, and the cover designer put forth her ideas for the cover. It's pretty exciting, being a part of this. Not just for the exposure it will get all of us (nice though that is), but also because the proceeds will be going to a worthy cause, which is a good thing for everybody as well! The authors I'm working with are very good indie authors, and although I've not read all of their works, I get the impression (based on the postings they do) that they know how to write and write well (I don't have a kindle yet. Me too poor right now) :D

On the other hand, things have slowed down a bit for CLADE JOSSO right now; I'm trying to get my foot in the door regarding book clubs. If you happen to know of any book clubs that enjoy fantasy/scifi and have a flair for the unusual, send them my way! Again, those of you who have begun your descent into the Vein, thank you very much! Those who haven't-come on in!

By the end of this week, I should be putting up a few pieces from the Omnibus, which is being written along with the second novel of the Vein (Fish or cut bait, right?). Hopefully they'll serve to pique some interest in the distant observers of the Vein world, and draw them in to my nefarious trap!... *pause for maniacal villain laughter*

Ok... back to work.

See you in the Vein!

J. Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment