Thursday, October 15, 2009

C'mere, I've got a question for you...

Greetings, fellow Bearers! (If you don't know what a Bearer is, you need to get a copy of CLADE JOSSO to find out! :D )

I'm working on a few side items, and would LOVE to have your input on a couple of matters.

1.) I'm in the process of putting together a sort of Omnibus of the world of the Vein. The entire Omnibus is going to take quite some time to finish (I'm going this alone for now, and at this point I don't have an artist to help me create images-believe me, you don't want to see my pitiful attempts at pictures!), but I've considered pasting finished sections of the Omnibus up for people to read. If this sounds like a good idea to you, let me know.

Which leads me to my second matter...

2.) If you or anybody you know is good at art, and you think they'd do a good job at putting to image the elements of the novel, feel free to send them my way! I'm afraid I can't pay a whole lot right now, as the book needs to sell some more copies so that I can get some $$$ to pay people for services and.... well, you know the cycle. But for those of you who have the novel, tell others about it, especially if they have artistic abilities!

Well, that's all for right now. Again, those of you who have bought the book, thank you for doing so. For those of you who haven't-what are you waiting for? Come and join us in the adventure!\

See you in the Vein!

J. Dean

THE SUMMONING OF CLADE JOSSO
Amazon:http://www.amazon.com/Summoning-Clade-Josso-First-Descent/dp/1439222738

Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001S2RBFG/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=1439222738&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0PHS4NY392Q5Z9S7XCVD

Kindle:

No comments:

Post a Comment