Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A new interview done...

Greetings, Bearers!

While summer continues on and I push ahead with finishing my editing of The Summoning of Old Velt while writing The Summoning of Kran, HERE is a nice little interview which I did courtesy of Debra Martin and David Small, who were kind enough to set aside a little space for me to talk about The Summoning of Clade Josso on their website (Thank you both very much, Deb and Dave!).  Enjoy the interview, and let the word get out about Clade and the Bearers!

I have a couple of other things on the plate as well, some of which I can't quite discuss yet (it might end up being a good thing), but unfortunately it's put a dent in my short story writing.  So for those of you waiting for my next short stories, I apologize that they've been put on hold for now.  But I promise that I WILL get back to them, and not wait too long for it.  Hopefully, I'll have some real nice ones for you to read before the summer is up.

So, keep reading, and keep enjoying! 

See you in the Vein!

J. Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment