Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer calls...

Greetings, Bearers!

Summer is on its way, and with it comes open doors for writing and promoting for me!  This will be a great opportunity to spread the word about Clade Josso, as well as finish editing Old Velt (over halfway there!), and dive into writing Kran!  Due to the haphazard nature of Summer, though, it'll be difficult for me to post more regularly, so my blog count will be a bit reduced in June, July, and August.  Take heart, though; I'll be back in September, with two more novels completed (I plan to have Kran edited a little faster; God willing, it will be).  Also, there will be a booksigning that I'll be a part of at the Great Lakes Crossing mall in Auburn Hills, Michigan, sometime in July.  I'll put the date up and send out bulletins for all to see!

So I hope that all of you will enjoy your summer as much as I plan to enjoy mine, and keep reading.  More will be on its way!

See you in the Vein!

J. Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment