Friday, February 26, 2010

Well, you can't win 'em all, but...

Greetings, Fellow Bearers!

So I gave the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Awards a shot.  Unfortunately, I didn't make it past the first round :(.  But one of the other contestants said that it's more based on how well you wrote your sales pitch than the actual novel itself.  That's something I'll have to consider, because I don't consider myself much of a salesman-type person, and sales pitches aren't something I spend a lot of time working on.  Oh well, it was worth the shot.   And it was fun to try to do as well!

On better notes, I was recently featured at the Indie Spotlight website, a place for indie authors to get recognized.  Doing these interveiews are a LOT of fun for me, and I hope to do some more in the future!  I've also sent some submissions to Pop Culture Zoo, Compulsive Reader, and a couple of other places that I hope to get responses from in the near future, so hopefully the word about the Vein will spread!

And again, a big thank you goes to all of those who have been purchasing Clade Josso.  I hope that you're enjoying the book, and tell other people about it in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment