Thursday, February 11, 2010

Clade Josso submitted to Amazon contest...

Greetings, fellow Bearers!

Well, I come bearing (hopefully) grand news today: at the end of last week, I submitted The Summoning of Clade Josso to the Amazon's Breakthrough Novel Award Contest.  This is a shot for people to become exposed en masse to the novel, which would be awesome.  To tell the truth, I'd be perfectly happy with just getting a bigger exposure for the novel, win or lose the contest.  Perhaps, God willing, it'll happen.

On another note, the short story "10:15" has become (for me at least) a runaway hit!  over 70 downloads in three days: considering I'm not a big time author who's well-known, I'm pretty happy about that!  If you are one of those who downloaded and liked the short story, please check out my other works as well. Even though Clade Josso isn't a horror novel, it does have some elements of horror to it that will appeal to the horror fan.

So, in the meantime, thank you for reading,  keep the downloads coming, and enjoy my increasing library of works!

See you in the Vein!

J. Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment