Wednesday, January 20, 2010

100 plus downloads on Fraidy Cat!!!

Greetings, fellow Bearers!

Today we celebrate a milestone!  "Fraidy-Cat" has been downloaded over a hundred times!  Okay-I'm still a long way off from being mentioned up there with the fiction greats of our time, but it's a start! Those of you who have helped to make this happen, I thank you from the bottom of my heart; it's pretty cool to see people enjoying what you've written.  If you get a chance check out a well done review  of "Fraidy-Cat" on the Redadept blog, a literary review site whose author was kind enough to take a look at the story and give me a beautiful yet honest review (And I did it without having to bribe anybody! :D )

Time is finally freeing up for me in the meantime, and I've been able to push forward on OLD VELT, which has been a good thing; people have been asking me frequently when the second Vein novel will be done.  Be patient, boys and girls: it's getting there!  

See you all in the Vein!

J. Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment