Friday, February 5, 2010

Prepping another short story...

Greetings, Bearers!

While OLD VELT is wrapping up, I thought I'd let you know that I'll be posting another short story on Smashwords in the next week or so.  This one is called "10:15", another one about an incident taking place in a school, still maintaining a horror element, although it's different than "Fraidy-Cat" on a few levels.  All I need to do is get the cover for the story ready (Smashwords won't put stories on their premium catalog lists unless you have a good cover), and finish some minor formatting points, and we'll be ready to go. 

While I'm thinking about it, another round of "thank yous" goes to those of you who continue to keep "Fraidy-Cat" and the other stuff I've put up on Smashwords popular.  It's still getting downloaded and read, which is very cool to see. 

And for those who have downloaded CLADE JOSSO lately, a thank you and hat off to you as well.  I'm hearing good things from people who have read the novel.  If you happen to be one of those people, please don't hesitate to put up a review on Amazon or Smashwords-the more, the better!   

So keep up the good work, and I'll get back to working on OLD VELT!
See you in the Vein!
J. Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment